I know…I know, it’s been a minute. I haven’t forgotten about your here, things have just been kinda crazy. Here’s a recap of somethings I’ve been up to while I was away, from late September up until now.
- I shut down SpiritedMoms original site, and began doing mom business story features and giveaways on SpiritedMoms.com which is now on a blog platform.
- Along with my roles as a Child of God, Wife, Mom, Blogger, Entrepreneur, D/deaf Advocate, Fibromyalgia Hater, Mom Business Cheerleader…I am now also an A.D.D. Mom. Which brings me to my next point…
- Jay has A.D.D., this has thrown me through a loop. Along with becoming comfortable with deafness, muddling through life as I know it now with Fibromyalgia, and now I have to work my way through the ins & outs of A.D. D.?? *This can’t be LIFE* But it is…and it’s mine, so…yeah :- /
- Still on Jay and A.D.D., trying to decide whether to medicate or not. Whether to pull him out to homeschool or not. (It’s been tough, with really no one to relate)
- Hating Fibromyalgia
- 3 Month ASL Course began *shhhh, I’m studying*
- Moody turned 13 years old…just 5 years ago she was 8, what happened?? *Doe-eyed*
- Serving as Moody’s “Mom-enger” for her Childish Couture Photography photo shoot.
- A certain member of our household (who shall remain nameless) joined the “It’s my time of the month, don’t bother me” club *wink*
- Missing Jada Simone (she would have been 15 on the 10th. One of the primary reasons I dislike November..see a few more reasons here)
- Launching the SpiritedMoms Marketplace. (it’s budding a bit) Your REALLY should list your mom business or become a member & add your company to the directory for free.*shameless plug*
- After Three tours of duty, my Brother in Law returned to the states (I didn’t really do anything here…just threatened to go over there and get him so that he could be with my Sissy & nephews) See a bit of his homecoming here.
So you see, it wasn’t you…it was me, and them and also that. I promise to do better here, even if its no more than update once or twice a week. Thanks for understanding, you’re the best blog followers a girl could ask for :~)